Mario Forever Worlds 2016 - 2017

This is a project I did in 2018 that contains many of my works such as worlds, levels, re-versions made in 2016 - 2017. The game was created with the Rainbow Engine Mod.

World 13 (New Version 2017)

I made this new version at the end of 2017 because I lost the original document.  So I had to recreate the world.  The biggest differences are the third level, the size of the other levels, and music.  The ideas are almost the same in that the world is night and snowy.

This new version is very hard.

World 14

In 2017 I released my project World 14, a dark world with difficult levels, initially this world was going to be called Dark World, but I decided that this world is the continuation of World 13.

This world is very difficult to play, just win it a few times. It is exciting to get to the last level.

World Alternative

This world collects all the bonus levels that were released with my projects, it also includes some unpublished.

Bonus levels and worlds

Here I describe a bit about those bonuses:

  • Green Sunset

It was included as an additional level for the first version of my world 13, it is a tropical level. I had to create it again.

  • Volcano Lotus

I really like this level, when I finished creating it I thought about creating a world of volcanoes, something I couldn’t do because I didn’t have time.

  • Example Medium

This level was created in 2016 after listening the song "Inside A Dream" by Pet Shop Boys. I will only say that it is a good level.

  • Night Strange

This level was inspired by the level “goomba party” and Mario Forever World U from “nmnoooh”.

  • Sandstorm

This level was going to be much darker, and the sand was going to be dirt, but I changed it because I didn’t really like its pale color.

  • Death Valley

The hardest level you could play, you have to reach that level with many lives.

  • World Toxic 1 – 1

It was created on 31 December 2017. My inspiration for creating this level was the green fish from Softendo's Mario Worker that look fluorescent and radioactive.

  • World 5 (We’re Clones Version)

Ever thought what would happen if the enemies of all the worlds of Mario forever were clones. Well I did that with world 5 because I had no idea what Bowser would be like.

  • World 1 (Snow Version)

Another experiment of "What If...”, world 1 was changed its graphics to others with snow.

  • Versions of levels

These are demos of the levels for world 13, these levels are very difficult.

SUMMARY:

  • World 13 (New version 2017)*
  • World 14
  • Green Sunset
  • Night Strange*
  • Into the Sandstorm
  • Volcano Lotus*
  • Example Medium
  • Death Valley
  • World 13 – 1 (Alternative version)*
  • World 13 – 3 (Slow version)*
  • World Toxic 1 – 1 (Demo level)*
  • World 1 (Snow version)
  • World 5 (We’re Clones version)
  • World Alternative*

* Previously not released in the years 2016 – 2017

Download this game:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h05ev0jftoaf7uw/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mario Forever Ice Version

Mario Forever Android 1.18.x

Mario Forever Android World Edition